What STANDARD MILEAGE RATE means: A taxpayer who chooses not to deduct actual vehicle expenses for business use, for medical or charitable use, or for moving expenses may deduct a fixed rate for each mile of qualified use. See our Standard Mileage rate table for the current rates.
- Definition Social Security Wages:
- Dictionary Total wages paid to an employee that are subject to this tax. This amount does not include tips. Wages are also subject to Medicare tax standard mileage rate.
- Definition SUB Pay:
- Dictionary Supplemental unemployment benefits. These benefits are generally received from a company-financed fund and are fully taxable as wages standard mileage rate.
- Definition Self-Employment Tax:
- Dictionary Self-employment tax is social security/medicare tax paid by self-employed individuals. See our Social Securty Wages and Earnings Base rate table for the current income base standard mileage rate.
- Definition Statements:
- Dictionary Explanations of various types of income, deductions, and/or credits reported on a schedule or directly on Form 1040. Statements may or may not be official IRS forms standard mileage rate.
How works Standard Mileage Rate meaning in Tah definition S .