What SOCIAL SECURITY TIPS means: The amount of tips reported to an employer by an employee that is subject to this tax. Tips are also subject to Medicare tax.
- Definition SUB Pay:
- Dictionary Supplemental unemployment benefits. These benefits are generally received from a company-financed fund and are fully taxable as wages social security tips.
- Definition Separate Maintenance Payments:
- Dictionary Amounts paid to one spouse by the other spouse under a court order or agreement while they live apart social security tips.
- Definition Straddle:
- Dictionary set of offsetting positions on personal property. One example, is a put and call option on the same number of shares of a particular security, with the same exercise price and expiration date social security tips.
- Definition Student Loan Interest Deduction:
- Dictionary income for interest paid during the year on qualified higher-education loans. The deduction may be limited if income exceeds a specified amount. See http://www.hrblock.com/taxes/tax_calculators/rate social security tips.
How works Social Security Tips meaning in Tah definition S .