What SINGLE means: The filing status used by an unmarried taxpayer who does not qualify for any other filing status.
- Definition Short Sale:
- Dictionary seller borrows the stock certificates or other property delivered to the buyer. At a later date, the seller either purchases similar stock or property necessary to "cover" the sale, and single.
- Definition Safe Harbor:
- Dictionary that allow a (usually) simpler method of determining a tax consequence than is available following the precise language of the Code or regulations. An example is the simplified method for determining single.
- Definition Section (Followed By A Number):
- Dictionary The section of the tax Code in which particular laws are given single.
- Definition Stock Dividend:
- Dictionary of stock distributed to shareholders at no cost. The number of shares received are a percentage of the shares owned. The basis of the original shares is generally apportioned equally to the total single.
How works Single meaning in Tah definition S .