What SIMPLIFIED EMPLOYEE PENSION (SEP) means: An arrangement under which an employer makes contributions to an employee's individual retirement account (IRA), or a self-employed person contributes to his own plan.
- Definition Salvage Value:
- Dictionary The estimated value that will be realized upon the sale or other disposition of an asset at the end of its useful life simplified employee pension (sep).
- Definition Stock In Trade:
- Dictionary Property held primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of business simplified employee pension (sep).
- Definition Safe Harbor:
- Dictionary that allow a (usually) simpler method of determining a tax consequence than is available following the precise language of the Code or regulations. An example is the simplified method for determining simplified employee pension (sep).
- Definition SEP:
- Dictionary See Simplified Employee Pension simplified employee pension (sep).
How works Simplified Employee Pension meaning in Tah definition S .