What SERVICE BUSINESS means: A business in which income is produced chiefly by personal services rendered.
- Definition Separate Maintenance Payments:
- Dictionary Amounts paid to one spouse by the other spouse under a court order or agreement while they live apart service business.
- Definition Student Loan Interest Deduction:
- Dictionary income for interest paid during the year on qualified higher-education loans. The deduction may be limited if income exceeds a specified amount. See http://www.hrblock.com/taxes/tax_calculators/rate service business.
- Definition Social Security And Medicare Taxes Withheld:
- Dictionary The employee's share of these taxes that was withheld and submitted along with the employer's share to the IRS by the employer service business.
- Definition Straight-Line Depreciation:
- Dictionary A method of computing depreciation under which the depreciation deduction is the same for each full year service business.
How works Service Business meaning in Tah definition S .