What SELF-EMPLOYMENT INCOME means: Self-employment income is income earned by a self-employed employed individual. In most cases, the income is subject to self-employment (social security and medicare) tax.
- Definition Schedules:
- Dictionary Official IRS forms used to report various types of income, deductions, and/or credits self-employment income.
- Definition S Corporations:
- Dictionary business corporation that generally pays no tax. Instead, shareholders of an S corporation report their share of the corporation's income, gain, losses, and credits on their individual returns self-employment income.
- Definition Self-Employment Tax:
- Dictionary Self-employment tax is social security/medicare tax paid by self-employed individuals. See our Social Securty Wages and Earnings Base rate table for the current income base self-employment income.
- Definition Section 179 Expense Deduction:
- Dictionary treat the cost of certain qualified property as a currently deductible expense rather than as a capital expenditure. This is also referred to as expensing. See Form 4562 for the current dollar limits self-employment income.
How works Self-Employment Income meaning in Tah definition S .