What SECTION 179 EXPENSE DEDUCTION means: An election to treat the cost of certain qualified property as a currently deductible expense rather than as a capital expenditure. This is also referred to as expensing. See Form 4562 for the current dollar limits on the deduction.
- Definition Section 125 Plan:
- Dictionary See Cafeteria Plan section 179 expense deduction.
- Definition Stock Dividend:
- Dictionary of stock distributed to shareholders at no cost. The number of shares received are a percentage of the shares owned. The basis of the original shares is generally apportioned equally to the total section 179 expense deduction.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this section 179 expense deduction.
- Definition Snail Mail:
- Dictionary A term often used by Internet aficionados to describe traditional ground mail via the U.S. Postal Service, referring to its relatively slow speed of delivery compared to e-mail section 179 expense deduction.
How works Section 179 Expense Deduction meaning in Tah definition S .