What SCHEDULES means: Official IRS forms used to report various types of income, deductions, and/or credits.
- Definition Short Sale:
- Dictionary seller borrows the stock certificates or other property delivered to the buyer. At a later date, the seller either purchases similar stock or property necessary to "cover" the sale, and schedules.
- Definition Service Business:
- Dictionary A business in which income is produced chiefly by personal services rendered schedules.
- Definition Self-Employment Income:
- Dictionary Self-employment income is income earned by a self-employed employed individual. In most cases, the income is subject to self-employment (social security and medicare) tax schedules.
- Definition Salvage Value:
- Dictionary The estimated value that will be realized upon the sale or other disposition of an asset at the end of its useful life schedules.
How works Schedules meaning in Tah definition S .