What SUB PAY means: Supplemental unemployment benefits. These benefits are generally received from a company-financed fund and are fully taxable as wages.
- Definition Securities:
- Dictionary evidence of an interest in corporate stock or stock rights oran interest in any note, bond, debenture or other evidence of indebtedness issued by a government or corporation. For certain tax purposes sub pay.
- Definition Section 125 Plan:
- Dictionary See Cafeteria Plan sub pay.
- Definition Straight-Line Depreciation:
- Dictionary A method of computing depreciation under which the depreciation deduction is the same for each full year sub pay.
- Definition State And Local Income Tax Withheld:
- Dictionary The amounts withheld from income and submitted to the state or local tax division as an advance payment of the taxpayer's state or local income tax sub pay.
How works SUB Pay meaning in Tah definition S .