What ROLLOVER means: The tax-free transfer of an employer plan distribution to another employer plan or to a traditional IRA, or the tax-free transfer from one IRA to another or to an eligible employer plan.
- Definition Resident Alien:
- Dictionary A citizen of another country who lives in the United States and/or has resident status by law or visa, or passes the substantial presence test rollover.
- Definition Reinvested Dividends:
- Dictionary Earnings that the shareholder has accepted as additional shares of stock rather than as cash. They are taxable in the year constructively received rollover.
- Definition Recovery:
- Dictionary deduction or creditable expense paid in a previous year that is later refunded to the taxpayer. The recovered amount must usually be included in income in the year it is received, to the extent of rollover.
- Definition Refund Feature:
- Dictionary An annuity has a refund feature if the annuitant and/or his or her survivors are guaranteed to receive an amount under the annuity at least eqaul to the amount paid for the annuity rollover.
How works Rollover meaning in Tah definition R .