What RIGHT means: The opportunity a corporation gives a shareholder to buy additional shares at a special price for a limited time. Shareholders who don't use their rights can sell them to other investors.
- Definition Recharacterization:
- Dictionary Recharacterization is the process of changing the character of a traditional IRA contribution to a Roth IRA contribution or vice versa right.
- Definition Recognized Gain Or Loss:
- Dictionary The portion of realized gain or loss that is subject to income taxation right.
- Definition Repairs:
- Dictionary expenditures to keep business-use property in good operating condition that do not significantly add to the value of the property or extend its useful life. Also se "Capital Improvement." right.
- Definition Repossession:
- Dictionary Taking possession of property that was earlier sold on an installment contract because the buyer defaults on payment of the debt right.
How works Right meaning in Tah definition R .