What RIGHT means: The opportunity a corporation gives a shareholder to buy additional shares at a special price for a limited time. Shareholders who don't use their rights can sell them to other investors.
- Definition Recovery Of Cost:
- Dictionary paid for income received--usually a factor only in income from sales of items purchased for resale, income from sales of property, and income from pensions or annuities. The portion of income that right.
- Definition Recapture:
- Dictionary The inclusion of a previously deducted or excluded amount in gross income or tax liability. Recapture may be applicable to accelerated depreciation, cost recovery, amortization, and various credits right.
- Definition Recapture Of Depreciation:
- Dictionary property is sold, gain generally is taxed as ordinary income up to the amount of depreciation claimed (for personal property) and to the extent of the excess of accelerated depreciation claimed over right.
- Definition Repairs:
- Dictionary expenditures to keep business-use property in good operating condition that do not significantly add to the value of the property or extend its useful life. Also se "Capital Improvement." right.
How works Right meaning in Tah definition R .