What RECOVERY OF COST means: The amount that was paid for income received--usually a factor only in income from sales of items purchased for resale, income from sales of property, and income from pensions or annuities. The portion of income that represents recovery of cost is not taxable.
- Definition Royalty Interest:
- Dictionary oil and gas in place that entitles the holder to a specified fraction, in kind or in value, of the total production from the property, free of any expense of development and operation recovery of cost.
- Definition Rental Income:
- Dictionary the taxpayer for allowing another person's use of the taxpayer's property. Rental income includes advance rental payments, late payments, and current payments. Payments received for lease recovery of cost.
- Definition Right:
- Dictionary The opportunity a corporation gives a shareholder to buy additional shares at a special price for a limited time. Shareholders who don't use their rights can sell them to other investors recovery of cost.
- Definition Recharacterization:
- Dictionary Recharacterization is the process of changing the character of a traditional IRA contribution to a Roth IRA contribution or vice versa recovery of cost.
How works Recovery of Cost meaning in Tah definition R .