What PHYSICAL CUSTODY means: The taxpayer with whom a child lives is considered to have physical custody.
- Definition Prepaid Expenses:
- Dictionary are expenses that are paid in advance. Cash-basis as well as accrual-basis taxpayers usually are required to capitalize prepayments for rent, insurance, etc. that cover more than one year. Deductions physical custody.
- Definition Portfolio Income:
- Dictionary Portfolio income is not passive income for the passive loss rules. Portfolio income includes dividends, interest, capital gains from property that produces portfolio income, and royalties physical custody.
- Definition Passive Income:
- Dictionary Passive income is income from business activities in which the taxpayer does not materially participate, and most rental activities. See also Material Participation and Portfolio Income physical custody.
- Definition Personal Property:
- Dictionary Generally, all property other than real estate physical custody.
How works Physical Custody meaning in Tah definition P .