What PERSONAL-USE PROPERTY means: Property that is not used for business or investment purposes.
- Definition Public Retirement System:
- Dictionary A retirement system established by the United States, a state, territory, or possession of the United States, or their political subdivisions personal-use property.
- Definition Prepaid Interest:
- Dictionary advance is deductible only as it accrues. The one exception to this rule is for certain points paid by a cash-basis taxpayer to obtain financing for a loan used to purchase, reconstruct, or improve personal-use property.
- Definition Principal Residence:
- Dictionary residence is generally the home in which a taxoayer lives most of the time. A taxpayer who sells a principal residence that he or she owned and lived in for at least two years in the five-year period personal-use property.
- Definition Personal And Dependent Exemptions:
- Dictionary an exemption for each taxpayer and spouse (if a joint return is filed) who is not eligible to be claimed as a dependent on another taxpayer's return and for each dependent. The exemption amount personal-use property.
How works Personal-Use Property meaning in Tah definition P .