What PERMANENT AND TOTAL DISABILITY means: A disability that prevents an individual from engaging in any substantial gainful activity because of a medically determined physical or mental impairment that is expected to result in death, or that has lasted or is expected to last for a continuous period of not less than 12 months.
- Definition Partnership:
- Dictionary in which two or more persons join their money and skills in conducting the business. Partnerships must file a return but are not subject to tax. Each partner reports his or her share of the permanent and total disability.
- Definition Penalty For Underpayment Of Estimated Tax:
- Dictionary generally will be subject to this penalty if the tax is $1,000 or more and the taxpayer did not prepay on a timely basis at least the smaller of (1) 90% of the current year tax, or (2) 100% of the permanent and total disability.
- Definition Personal Property:
- Dictionary Generally, all property other than real estate permanent and total disability.
- Definition Principal Place Of Business:
- Dictionary where work is performed or business is transacted. Taxpayers who engage in more than one business can have more than one principal place of business. For purposes of the home-office deduction, a permanent and total disability.
How works Permanent and Total Disability meaning in Tah definition P .