What PENALTIES means: For tax purposes, amounts that the IRS may assess at a statutory rate as an addition to a tax deficiency and interest. The tax Code provides for penalties for various infractions, such as underpayment of estimated tax, late filing of a return, late payment of tax, substantial understatement of tax, negligent or intentional disregard of rules, and fraud.
- Definition Prepaid Interest:
- Dictionary advance is deductible only as it accrues. The one exception to this rule is for certain points paid by a cash-basis taxpayer to obtain financing for a loan used to purchase, reconstruct, or improve penalties.
- Definition Personal And Dependent Exemptions:
- Dictionary an exemption for each taxpayer and spouse (if a joint return is filed) who is not eligible to be claimed as a dependent on another taxpayer's return and for each dependent. The exemption amount penalties.
- Definition Partly Taxable Pensions:
- Dictionary Partly taxable pensions to which the employee made after-tax contributions. Once the employee recovers his cost, the pension becomes fully taxable penalties.
- Definition Pensions:
- Dictionary A pension is a definitely determinable series of payments received from an employer-provided plan after the employee retires penalties.
How works Penalties meaning in Tah definition P .