What OWNER-EMPLOYEE means: A sole proprietor (self-employed individual) or a partner who owns a more- than-10% capital or profits interest in the partnership.
- Definition Option:
- Dictionary or sell property on or before a specified date at an established price. The sale or exchange of an option to buy or sell property results in capital gain or loss if the property is a capital asset owner-employee.
- Definition Over The Counter:
- Dictionary The market for securities issued by companies usually not listed on any stock exchange. Over the counter (OTC) trading is the principal market for U.S. government and municipal bonds owner-employee.
- Definition Ordinary:
- Dictionary in the general industry or type of activity in which the taxpayer is engaged. It is one of the tests for the deductibility of expenses incurred or paid in connection with a trade or business; for owner-employee.
- Definition Ordinary Income Or Loss:
- Dictionary Income or loss that is not capital gain or loss owner-employee.
How works Owner-Employee meaning in Tah definition O .