What OVER THE COUNTER means: The market for securities issued by companies usually not listed on any stock exchange. Over the counter (OTC) trading is the principal market for U.S. government and municipal bonds.
- Definition Open Year:
- Dictionary A tax year for which the statute of limitations has not yet expired over the counter.
- Definition Ordinary Income Or Loss:
- Dictionary Income or loss that is not capital gain or loss over the counter.
- Definition Option:
- Dictionary or sell property on or before a specified date at an established price. The sale or exchange of an option to buy or sell property results in capital gain or loss if the property is a capital asset over the counter.
- Definition Owner-Employee:
- Dictionary A sole proprietor (self-employed individual) or a partner who owns a more- than-10% capital or profits interest in the partnership over the counter.
How works Over the Counter meaning in Tah definition O .