What OPEN YEAR means: A tax year for which the statute of limitations has not yet expired.
- Definition Option:
- Dictionary or sell property on or before a specified date at an established price. The sale or exchange of an option to buy or sell property results in capital gain or loss if the property is a capital asset open year.
- Definition Operator:
- Dictionary One who holds the working or operating rights in a gas or oil activity and is obligated for the costs of development and production open year.
- Definition Owner-Employee:
- Dictionary A sole proprietor (self-employed individual) or a partner who owns a more- than-10% capital or profits interest in the partnership open year.
- Definition Ordinary Income Or Loss:
- Dictionary Income or loss that is not capital gain or loss open year.
How works Open Year meaning in Tah definition O .