What NONREFUNDABLE CREDIT means: A credit that cannot exceed the taxpayer's tax liability.
- Definition Nonresident Alien:
- Dictionary A person who is not a U.S. citizen and does not live in the United States, or lives in the United States and does not have a green card or does not meet the substantial presence test nonrefundable credit.
- Definition Net Operating Loss (NOL):
- Dictionary loss for the year attributable to business or casualty losses. Depending on the nature of the loss, it may be carried back for two, three, or five years before the year of the loss. The loss is nonrefundable credit.
- Definition Noncustodial Parent:
- Dictionary The noncustodial parent is the parent who does not have physical custody of the child or who has custody of the child for the samller part of the year nonrefundable credit.
- Definition Nontaxable Distributions:
- Dictionary applied to stock dividend distributions that are not taxable. These distributions generally take the form of return of capital, stock dividends, stock splits, and/or tax-free distributions nonrefundable credit.
How works Nonrefundable Credit meaning in Tah definition N .