What MEDICAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT (MSA) means: An Archer MSA is a tax-exempt trust or custodial account that you set up with a U.S. financial institution (such as a bank or an insurance company) in which you can save money exclusively for future medical expenses. To patrticipate in an Archer MSA you must be either self-employed or an employee of an eligible small employer. MSA contributions are deductible, subject to limits, as an adjustment to income.
- Definition Multiple Support Agreement:
- Dictionary persons who would otherwise be entitled to an exemption for a dependent other than a qualifying child, together furnish more than half the dependent's support (but no one individual provides medical savings account (msa).
- Definition Medicare Part B:
- Dictionary covers a portion of doctor bills and outpatient services. The premium is withheld from the benefits of social security recipients. Go to the Social Security Administration Web site for the current medical savings account (msa).
- Definition Modified AGI (MAGI):
- Dictionary gross income (MAGI) is a figure used to figure the limit on an exclusion or deduction allowed in computing adjusted gross income. Depending on the item for which MAGI is being computed, certain items medical savings account (msa).
- Definition Midpoint Class Life:
- Dictionary The "average" period for depreciating an asset under the CLADR System. Midpoint class life is used to determine the asset's recovery period under ACRS and MACRS medical savings account (msa).
How works Medical Savings Account (MSA meaning in Tah definition M .