What MARGIN means: A percentage of the full price of a security that must be paid as a down payment by an investor buying on credit. The required margin fluctuates subject to federal regulations.
- Definition Marriage:
- Dictionary A legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife margin.
- Definition Main Home:
- Dictionary See "principal residence," defined elsewhere in this glossary margin.
- Definition Married Filing Separately:
- Dictionary A filing status that can be used by married taxpayers who choose to record their respective incomes, deductions, and credits on separate individual tax returns margin.
- Definition Medicare Part A:
- Dictionary covers hospital and nursing home care. Medicare tax is withheld from an employee's wages, or paid with the tax return by a self-employed person. The medicare A tax rate is 1.45 percent (2.9 margin.
How works Margin meaning in Tah definition M .