What MAIN HOME means: See "principal residence," defined elsewhere in this glossary.
- Definition Medical Savings Account (MSA):
- Dictionary tax-exempt trust or custodial account that you set up with a U.S. financial institution (such as a bank or an insurance company) in which you can save money exclusively for future medical expenses main home.
- Definition Medicare Wages:
- Dictionary Total wages paid to an employee that are subject to Medicare tax. This amount doesn't include tips, which are reported separately main home.
- Definition Material Participation:
- Dictionary limits on the deductibility of passive income. Passive income does not include an activity in which an individual is a material participant. A material participant is an individual who participates main home.
- Definition Marriage:
- Dictionary A legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife main home.
How works Main Home meaning in Tah definition M .