What LIEN FOR TAXES means: The U.S. Treasury, as part of its tax collection effort, may attach a lien (a legal claim) on the property of a taxpayer who is delinquent in the payment of amounts owed to the IRS and who has not made arrangements to pay.
- Definition Like-Kind Property:
- Dictionary is property acquired in an exchange that is of the same type as the traded property. In addition to other requirements, both the traded and acquired proprerties must be either held for investment or lien for taxes.
- Definition Lifetime Learning Credit:
- Dictionary credit equal to 20% of the first $10,000 of qualified higher education tuition and fees paid during the year on behalf of the taxpayer, his or her spouse, or his or her dependents. Students attending lien for taxes.
- Definition Land Value:
- Dictionary land in a sale of real property that includes both land and improvements to the land, suhc as a building. Such a sale must be reported as two sales on the tax return: (1) land, and (2) improvements lien for taxes.
- Definition Lessor:
- Dictionary One who rents property to another. In the case of real estate, the lessor is also known as the landlord lien for taxes.
How works Lien for Taxes meaning in Tah definition L .