What JOINT RETURN means: A return combining the income, exemptions, credits, and deductions of a husband and wife.
- Definition Joint Tenancy:
- Dictionary ownership under which two or more individuals own property. Each tenant has an undivided interest in the entire property. On the death of one of the owners, the survivors become the owner of the joint return.
- Definition Jointly Owned Property:
- Dictionary Property held in the name of more than one person joint return.
- Definition Joint Venture:
- Dictionary participated in by associates acting together, with a community of interests, each associate having the right to participate in its management. For income tax purposes, a joint venture is treated as joint return.
How works Joint Return meaning in Tah definition J .