What INTERLOCUTORY DECREE means: See Divorce Decree (Interlocutory).
- Definition Insurance Dividends:
- Dictionary policy holders are not dividends on capital stock, but are a rebate of a portion of the premiums paid for the insurance. Such dividends reduce the cost of the insurance and are not taxable unless in interlocutory decree.
- Definition Insolvency:
- Dictionary condition in which a taxpayer's total liabilities (debts owed) exceed the total fair market value of all his or her assets (cash and other property). A taxpayer is insolvent to the extent his or interlocutory decree.
- Definition Inventory:
- Dictionary For income tax purposes, inventory consists of items acquired for sale to customers in the regular course of a taxpayer's trade or business interlocutory decree.
- Definition Imputed (Or Unstated) Interest:
- Dictionary certain long-term sales of property, the IRS has the authority to convert some of the gain from the sale into interest income if the contract does not provide for a minimum rate of interest to be interlocutory decree.
How works Interlocutory Decree meaning in Tah definition I .