What INTANGIBLE PERSONAL PROPERTY means: Property, other than real property, with no intrinsic value; its value lies in the rights conveyed. Examples include cash, insurance, stock, goodwill, and patents.
- Definition Insolvency:
- Dictionary condition in which a taxpayer's total liabilities (debts owed) exceed the total fair market value of all his or her assets (cash and other property). A taxpayer is insolvent to the extent his or intangible personal property.
- Definition Income:
- Dictionary income," in its broad sense, is the gain derived from capital, labor, or a combination of the two. It is distinguishable from the capital itself. Ordinarily, for income tax purposes, the word intangible personal property.
- Definition Inventory:
- Dictionary For income tax purposes, inventory consists of items acquired for sale to customers in the regular course of a taxpayer's trade or business intangible personal property.
- Definition Investment Tax Credit:
- Dictionary A provision under which tax credits are allowed for rehabilitating a building or investing in energy property for business purposes intangible personal property.
How works Intangible Personal Property meaning in Tah definition I .