What IDENTIFYING NUMBERS means: All taxpayers and dependents must have identifying numbers. Individuals, with rare exceptions, use their social security numbers. Businesses, estates, trusts, partnerships, and payers of dividends and interest, use employer identification numbers. Certain resident and nonresident aliens use an individual taxpayer identification number. Certain children in the process of being adopted may receive an adoption tax identification number.
- Definition Interlocutory Decree:
- Dictionary See Divorce Decree (Interlocutory identifying numbers.
- Definition Intangible Personal Property:
- Dictionary Property, other than real property, with no intrinsic value; its value lies in the rights conveyed. Examples include cash, insurance, stock, goodwill, and patents identifying numbers.
- Definition Individual Retirement Arrangement (IRA):
- Dictionary retirement arrangement is a trust set up to receive retirement contributions of individuals. The arrangement may be in the form of an individual retirement account or individual retirement annuity identifying numbers.
- Definition Income Averaging:
- Dictionary farmers may sometimes reduce tax liability by computing their income tax as if their current farm income had been spread evenly over the preceding three years. The term also is sometimes used when identifying numbers.
How works Identifying Numbers meaning in Tah definition I .