What HOUSEHOLD EMPLOYEE means: An individual who performs nonbusiness services for the taxpayer in or around the taxpayer's home. Such services include child and dependent care, house cleaning, cooking, and yard work.
- Definition Holding Period:
- Dictionary The period of time property has been owned for income tax purposes. The holding period determines if gain or loss from the sale or exchange of a capital asset is long or short term household employee.
- Definition Hardship Withdrawal:
- Dictionary section 401(k), section 403(b), or section 457 plan that is permitted when the plan participant has an immediate and heavy financial need and the withdrawal is necessary to meet that need household employee.
- Definition Head Of Household:
- Dictionary used by an unmarried taxpayer (or taxapyer who is considered unmarried) who pays over half the cost of maintaining his home that is the principal residence for over half the tax year of his household employee.
- Definition Hybrid Method Of Accounting:
- Dictionary A combination of accounting methods, usually of the cash and accrual methods household employee.
How works Household Employee meaning in Tah definition H .