What GROSS RENTS means: Total income from rents before expenses or the depreciation or cost recovery deduction.
- Definition General Depreciation System:
- Dictionary used method for computing MACRS depreciation. Personal property is depreciated using the declining-balance method (double or 150 percent, depending on the recovery class) switching to straight line gross rents.
- Definition Gain:
- Dictionary The excess of the amount realized from a sale or exchange over the adjusted basis of the property sold or exchanged gross rents.
- Definition Golden Parachute:
- Dictionary An agreement entered into by a corporation with its top executives to make payments to the executives in the event of a change in corporate control. Such payments are treated as compensation gross rents.
- Definition General Straight-Line Depreciation System:
- Dictionary A MACRS system of depreciation using the straight-line method over the normal MACRS recovery period for the asset gross rents.
How works Gross Rents meaning in Tah definition G .