What GOLDEN PARACHUTE means: An agreement entered into by a corporation with its top executives to make payments to the executives in the event of a change in corporate control. Such payments are treated as compensation.
- Definition General Depreciation System:
- Dictionary used method for computing MACRS depreciation. Personal property is depreciated using the declining-balance method (double or 150 percent, depending on the recovery class) switching to straight line golden parachute.
- Definition Gross Income:
- Dictionary Total worldwide income received in the form of money, property, or services that is subject to tax unless specifically exempt or excluded by law golden parachute.
- Definition General Straight-Line Depreciation System:
- Dictionary A MACRS system of depreciation using the straight-line method over the normal MACRS recovery period for the asset golden parachute.
- Definition General Rule:
- Dictionary The method of determining the taxable part of a pension used when the taxpayer is not eligible to use the simplified method golden parachute.
How works Golden Parachute meaning in Tah definition G .