What GOLDEN PARACHUTE means: An agreement entered into by a corporation with its top executives to make payments to the executives in the event of a change in corporate control. Such payments are treated as compensation.
- Definition Government Bonds Issued At A Discount:
- Dictionary Government bonds (Series E and EE) are issued at a discount and do not pay interest during the life of the bond. Instead, the bonds are redeemable at increasing fixed amounts. Thus, the difference golden parachute.
- Definition Goodwill:
- Dictionary Goodwill is the value of a trade or business based on expected continued customer patronage due to its name, reputation, or any other factor golden parachute.
- Definition Gift Tax:
- Dictionary A graduated federal tax paid by donors on the value of gifts exceeding a specified amount, which is indexed for inflation. For the current amount, see IRS Publication 950 or Form 709 golden parachute.
- Definition General Depreciation System:
- Dictionary used method for computing MACRS depreciation. Personal property is depreciated using the declining-balance method (double or 150 percent, depending on the recovery class) switching to straight line golden parachute.
How works Golden Parachute meaning in Tah definition G .