What FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT means: A method of paying for benefits under a cafteria plan through salary reductions. Also see "Cafteria Plan.".
- Definition Foreign Corporation:
- Dictionary A corporation not organized under the laws of one of the states or territories of the United States flexible spending account.
- Definition Fair Rental Value:
- Dictionary owner of property could reasonably expect to receive from a stranger for the same type of lodging; generally, the amount at which a home with its furnishings could be rented to a similar size family flexible spending account.
- Definition Foreign Tax Credit Or Deduction:
- Dictionary deduction available to a U. S. citizen or resident alien, and in limited circumstances to a U. S. nonresident alien, who incurs or pays income taxes to a country other than the United States flexible spending account.
- Definition Fiduciary:
- Dictionary One who acts for an estate or trust to manage the property of the estate or trust flexible spending account.
How works Flexible Spending Account meaning in Tah definition F .