What FISCAL YEAR means: An accounting year ending on the last day of any month except December, or a 52-53 week tax year, which is a year that ends on the same day of the week (for example, the last Thursday of the month or on the Thursday that is closest to the end of the month).
- Definition Federal Income Tax Withheld:
- Dictionary The amount withheld from an income and submitted by the payer to the IRS as an advance payment of the taxpayer's federal income tax fiscal year.
- Definition Flexible Spending Account:
- Dictionary A method of paying for benefits under a cafteria plan through salary reductions. Also see "Cafteria Plan." fiscal year.
- Definition Foreign Corporation:
- Dictionary A corporation not organized under the laws of one of the states or territories of the United States fiscal year.
- Definition Fringe Benefits:
- Dictionary benefits received by an employee in addition to salary. Examples include educational assistance, moving expense reimbursement, stock options, and dependent care assistance. Some fringe benefits (for fiscal year.
How works Fiscal Year meaning in Tah definition F .