What FEDERAL INCOME TAX WITHHELD means: The amount withheld from an income and submitted by the payer to the IRS as an advance payment of the taxpayer's federal income tax.
- Definition Full-Time Student:
- Dictionary full-time student if the dependent is enrolled in a school for the number of hours or courses considered by the school to be full-time during some part of at least 5 calendar months during the year federal income tax withheld.
- Definition Finance Charges:
- Dictionary Amounts paid for the privilege of making purchases on a deferred-payment basis federal income tax withheld.
- Definition Foster Child:
- Dictionary child placed with the taxpayer by an authorized placement agency or by judgement, decree, or order of any of competent jurisdiction. Such a child is referred to as an "eligible foster child federal income tax withheld.
- Definition Foreign Corporation:
- Dictionary A corporation not organized under the laws of one of the states or territories of the United States federal income tax withheld.
How works Federal Income Tax Withheld meaning in Tah definition F .