What EXCHANGE means: A transfer of property for other property or services. Some exchanges produce currently taxable income while others can be structured so as to defer any tax liability.
- Definition Extension:
- Dictionary allows additional time to perform an act required by the tax law or by regulation. The term is used most often when referring to an extension to file the tax return, but it also applies to extensions exchange.
- Definition Energy Tax Credit--Business Property:
- Dictionary An energy tax credit allowed for the purchase of certain business-use property utilizing solar, geothermal, or biomass energy. New provisions allow credits for certain coal and gasification projects exchange.
- Definition Earned Income:
- Dictionary income for services rendered as distinguished from income generated by property or other sources. Earned income includes amounts received as wages, tips, bonuses, other employee compensation, and exchange.
- Definition Exemption:
- Dictionary taxpayer, spouse, and each dependent that is subtracted from income that would otherwise be taxed. The allowable amount must be reduced if adjusted gross income exceeds a specified amount. See our exchange.
How works Exchange meaning in Tah definition E .