What DIVORCE DECREE (FINAL) means: A decree issued after a divorce is declared final by the court. This action dissolves the marriage and returns the spouses to unmarried status.
- Definition Defined Contribution Plan:
- Dictionary contribution plan is an employer-provided retirement plan under which a separate account is provided for each plan participant. Benefits depend on the amount contributed to the plan and the amoount divorce decree (final).
- Definition Dependent:
- Dictionary An individual who qualifies to be claimed as a dependent exemption on another person's income tax return divorce decree (final).
- Definition Distribution:
- Dictionary Money or property a taxpayer receives from a retirement plan such as an individual retirement arrangement or an employer-maintained retirement plan. See also Distributions by Corporations divorce decree (final).
- Definition Disability Pension:
- Dictionary is a taxable pension from an employer-funded disability plan received by a taxpayer who retired on disability and has not reached normal retirement age. Disability pensions generally are treated as divorce decree (final).
How works Divorce Decree (Final meaning in Tah definition D .