What DIVIDEND means: A stockholder's share of the profits of a corporation. An insurance dividend is not a true dividend but a return of premium. Dividends from a savings and loan association or credit union are interest, not dividends.
- Definition Dependent:
- Dictionary An individual who qualifies to be claimed as a dependent exemption on another person's income tax return dividend.
- Definition Depletion:
- Dictionary which the cost or other basis of a natural resource (for example, an oil and gas interest) is recovered upon extraction and sale of the resource. The two ways to determine the depletion allowance are dividend.
- Definition Deferred Compensation:
- Dictionary will be taxed when received or upon the removal of certain restrictions on receipt and not when earned. For example, contributions by an employer to a qualified pension or profit-sharing plan on dividend.
- Definition Divorce Decree (Interlocutory):
- Dictionary A divorce decree that is not yet final dividend.
How works Dividend meaning in Tah definition D .