What COST means: Cash and/or the value of property given to acquire the property received.
- Definition Cost Depletion:
- Dictionary recovering the taxpayer's investment in natural resources or timber. The cost is recovered proportionately as the resource is extracted or the timber harvested. Also see "Percentage cost.
- Definition Child And Dependent Care Credit:
- Dictionary 35 percent of employment-related child and dependent care expenses for up to $6,000 of expenses is available to individuals who are employed and maintain a household for a dependent child or disabled cost.
- Definition Capital Gain Distributions:
- Dictionary mutual funds, regulated investment companies, and real estate investment trusts that represent the shareholder's portion of gain from the sale of capital assets owned by these investment cost.
- Definition Child Support Payments:
- Dictionary to a court order, divorce decree, or other legal obligation for the support of a taxpayer's child. Payments for child support do not constitute alimony and are not includible in gross income by cost.
How works Cost meaning in Tah definition C .