What COST OF MAINTAINING A HOME means: Expenses necessary to maintain a taxpayer's residence. These costs include rent or mortgage interest and real estate taxes, fire and casualty insurance on the dwelling, upkeep and repairs, utilities, paid domestic help, and food consumed in the home. This figure is used to determine whether a taxpayer qualifies to use the head of household status.
- Definition Child:
- Dictionary the term child includes the taxpayer's son, duaghter, stepchild, eligible foster child, or a descedant of any of them, or an adopted child. It also includes the taxpayer's brother, sister cost of maintaining a home.
- Definition Commission:
- Dictionary The broker's fee for purchasing or selling securities or property for a client. An allowance paid to a salesperson or agent for services rendered cost of maintaining a home.
- Definition Child Tax Credit:
- Dictionary 1,000 per eligible child under age 17 at the end of the tax year. The credit may be refundable for taxpayers with three or more children eligible for the credit and for those whose earned income cost of maintaining a home.
- Definition Cost:
- Dictionary Cash and/or the value of property given to acquire the property received cost of maintaining a home.
How works Cost of Maintaining a Home meaning in Tah definition C .