What COST METHOD OF INVENTORY VALUATION means: Valuing inventory purchased during the year at cost; that is, the invoice price less any discounts plus transportation or other costs incurred in acquiring the merchandise.
- Definition Child And Dependent Care Credit:
- Dictionary 35 percent of employment-related child and dependent care expenses for up to $6,000 of expenses is available to individuals who are employed and maintain a household for a dependent child or disabled cost method of inventory valuation.
- Definition Commodity Futures:
- Dictionary Contracts to buy or sell a fixed amount of a commodity (wheat or soy beans, for example) for a fixed price at a future date cost method of inventory valuation.
- Definition Cash Method Of Accounting:
- Dictionary common methods of accounting, the other of which is the accrual method defined elsewhere in this glossary. Under the cash method of accounting, income is reported in the tax year actually or cost method of inventory valuation.
- Definition Condemnation Award:
- Dictionary Payment in money or replacement property that is received for property condemned by a government authority cost method of inventory valuation.
How works Cost Method of Inventory meaning in Tah definition C .