What CORPORATION means: For income tax purposes, an entity that is incorporated under the laws of a state, a foreign entity that is treated as a corporation under IRS regulations, or an unincorporated entity that elects to be taxed as a corporation by filing Form 8832.
- Definition Cost Of Maintaining A Home:
- Dictionary to maintain a taxpayer's residence. These costs include rent or mortgage interest and real estate taxes, fire and casualty insurance on the dwelling, upkeep and repairs, utilities, paid domestic corporation.
- Definition Community Property:
- Dictionary to belong in equal shares to a husband and wife. This concept of ownership for property acquired after marriage is followed in Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas corporation.
- Definition Commuting:
- Dictionary Traveling from one's residence to one's regular place of business and back to the residence corporation.
- Definition Cash Method Of Accounting:
- Dictionary common methods of accounting, the other of which is the accrual method defined elsewhere in this glossary. Under the cash method of accounting, income is reported in the tax year actually or corporation.
How works Corporation meaning in Tah definition C .