What CAPITAL GAIN DISTRIBUTIONS means: Amounts paid by mutual funds, regulated investment companies, and real estate investment trusts that represent the shareholder's portion of gain from the sale of capital assets owned by these investment companies. Capital gain distributions are taxed in the year constructively received and are always considered to be held long term.
- Definition Child Support Payments:
- Dictionary to a court order, divorce decree, or other legal obligation for the support of a taxpayer's child. Payments for child support do not constitute alimony and are not includible in gross income by capital gain distributions.
- Definition Child:
- Dictionary the term child includes the taxpayer's son, duaghter, stepchild, eligible foster child, or a descedant of any of them, or an adopted child. It also includes the taxpayer's brother, sister capital gain distributions.
- Definition Condemnation:
- Dictionary property by a public authority. The property is condemned as the result of legal action and the owner is compensated by the public authority. The power to condemn property is known as the right of capital gain distributions.
- Definition Cost:
- Dictionary Cash and/or the value of property given to acquire the property received capital gain distributions.
How works Capital Gain Distributions meaning in Tah definition C .