What BUSINESS-USE PROPERTY means: Property used in a trade or business. Examples include tools, equipment, machinery, factories, and office buildings.
- Definition Business Assets:
- Dictionary Assets used in a trade or business or used to produce rental or royalty income business-use property.
- Definition Business Gifts:
- Dictionary gifts to a taxpayer's clients or other business associates made in the course of the taxpayer's trade or business. They must be ordinary and necessary to the taxpayer's business. The business-use property.
- Definition Basis Of Stock:
- Dictionary amount paid for the stock. If the stock is received as a gift, basis is generally the basis of the previous owner or the fair market value when received. The basis of inherited stock is usually its business-use property.
- Definition Bond:
- Dictionary corporation or governmental unit to repay, on a specified date, money loaned to it by the bondholder. The holder receives interest for the life of the bond. If a bond is backed by collateral, it is business-use property.
How works Business-Use Property meaning in Tah definition B .