What BUSINESS-USE PROPERTY means: Property used in a trade or business. Examples include tools, equipment, machinery, factories, and office buildings.
- Definition Business Gifts:
- Dictionary gifts to a taxpayer's clients or other business associates made in the course of the taxpayer's trade or business. They must be ordinary and necessary to the taxpayer's business. The business-use property.
- Definition Business Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to you that are uncollectible, and debts you must pay that you guaranteed in connection with your business-use property.
- Definition Basis Of Stock:
- Dictionary amount paid for the stock. If the stock is received as a gift, basis is generally the basis of the previous owner or the fair market value when received. The basis of inherited stock is usually its business-use property.
- Definition Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income in a prior year that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to the taxpayer that are totally worthless and uncollectible, and debts the taxpayer business-use property.
How works Business-Use Property meaning in Tah definition B .