What BUSINESS-USE PROPERTY means: Property used in a trade or business. Examples include tools, equipment, machinery, factories, and office buildings.
- Definition Bequest:
- Dictionary A gift by will of personal property business-use property.
- Definition Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income in a prior year that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to the taxpayer that are totally worthless and uncollectible, and debts the taxpayer business-use property.
- Definition Boot:
- Dictionary a type not included in the definition of qualifying property for purposes of structuring a nontaxable exchange. The receipt of boot will cause an otherwise tax-free transfer to become taxable to the business-use property.
- Definition Basis Of Stock:
- Dictionary amount paid for the stock. If the stock is received as a gift, basis is generally the basis of the previous owner or the fair market value when received. The basis of inherited stock is usually its business-use property.
How works Business-Use Property meaning in Tah definition B .