What BUSINESS BAD DEBTS means: Business accounts receivable that have been included in income that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to you that are uncollectible, and debts you must pay that you guaranteed in connection with your business or for a profit may be deductible as bad debts.
- Definition Business-Use Property:
- Dictionary Property used in a trade or business. Examples include tools, equipment, machinery, factories, and office buildings business bad debts.
- Definition Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income in a prior year that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to the taxpayer that are totally worthless and uncollectible, and debts the taxpayer business bad debts.
- Definition Bequest:
- Dictionary A gift by will of personal property business bad debts.
- Definition Boot:
- Dictionary a type not included in the definition of qualifying property for purposes of structuring a nontaxable exchange. The receipt of boot will cause an otherwise tax-free transfer to become taxable to the business bad debts.
How works Business Bad Debts meaning in Tah definition B .