What BUSINESS ASSETS means: Assets used in a trade or business or used to produce rental or royalty income.
- Definition Boot:
- Dictionary a type not included in the definition of qualifying property for purposes of structuring a nontaxable exchange. The receipt of boot will cause an otherwise tax-free transfer to become taxable to the business assets.
- Definition Business-Use Property:
- Dictionary Property used in a trade or business. Examples include tools, equipment, machinery, factories, and office buildings business assets.
- Definition Bearer Bond:
- Dictionary A bond that has no owner's name registered on the books of the issuing company and is therefore payable to the holder business assets.
- Definition Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income in a prior year that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to the taxpayer that are totally worthless and uncollectible, and debts the taxpayer business assets.
How works Business Assets meaning in Tah definition B .