What BEQUEST means: A gift by will of personal property.
- Definition Basis:
- Dictionary to an asset from which gain or loss is determined for income tax purposes when the asset is sold. For assets acquired by purchase, basis is cost. Special rules govern the basis of property received bequest.
- Definition Bond:
- Dictionary corporation or governmental unit to repay, on a specified date, money loaned to it by the bondholder. The holder receives interest for the life of the bond. If a bond is backed by collateral, it is bequest.
- Definition Bankruptcy:
- Dictionary For tax purposes, a formal petition filed in a Bankruptcy Court under Chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13 of Title 11 of the U.S. Code bequest.
- Definition Business Assets:
- Dictionary Assets used in a trade or business or used to produce rental or royalty income bequest.
How works Bequest meaning in Tah definition B .