What BEARER BOND means: A bond that has no owner's name registered on the books of the issuing company and is therefore payable to the holder.
- Definition Bankruptcy:
- Dictionary For tax purposes, a formal petition filed in a Bankruptcy Court under Chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13 of Title 11 of the U.S. Code bearer bond.
- Definition Basis:
- Dictionary to an asset from which gain or loss is determined for income tax purposes when the asset is sold. For assets acquired by purchase, basis is cost. Special rules govern the basis of property received bearer bond.
- Definition Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income in a prior year that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to the taxpayer that are totally worthless and uncollectible, and debts the taxpayer bearer bond.
- Definition Business Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to you that are uncollectible, and debts you must pay that you guaranteed in connection with your bearer bond.
How works Bearer Bond meaning in Tah definition B .