What BEARER BOND means: A bond that has no owner's name registered on the books of the issuing company and is therefore payable to the holder.
- Definition Business Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to you that are uncollectible, and debts you must pay that you guaranteed in connection with your bearer bond.
- Definition Bequest:
- Dictionary A gift by will of personal property bearer bond.
- Definition Bankruptcy:
- Dictionary For tax purposes, a formal petition filed in a Bankruptcy Court under Chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13 of Title 11 of the U.S. Code bearer bond.
- Definition Business-Use Property:
- Dictionary Property used in a trade or business. Examples include tools, equipment, machinery, factories, and office buildings bearer bond.
How works Bearer Bond meaning in Tah definition B .