What BANKRUPTCY means: For tax purposes, a formal petition filed in a Bankruptcy Court under Chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13 of Title 11 of the U.S. Code.
- Definition Bequest:
- Dictionary A gift by will of personal property bankruptcy.
- Definition Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income in a prior year that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to the taxpayer that are totally worthless and uncollectible, and debts the taxpayer bankruptcy.
- Definition Basis Of Stock:
- Dictionary amount paid for the stock. If the stock is received as a gift, basis is generally the basis of the previous owner or the fair market value when received. The basis of inherited stock is usually its bankruptcy.
- Definition Bond:
- Dictionary corporation or governmental unit to repay, on a specified date, money loaned to it by the bondholder. The holder receives interest for the life of the bond. If a bond is backed by collateral, it is bankruptcy.
How works Bankruptcy meaning in Tah definition B .