What BANKRUPTCY means: For tax purposes, a formal petition filed in a Bankruptcy Court under Chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13 of Title 11 of the U.S. Code.
- Definition Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income in a prior year that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to the taxpayer that are totally worthless and uncollectible, and debts the taxpayer bankruptcy.
- Definition Business Bad Debts:
- Dictionary receivable that have been included in income that are uncollectible, legally binding debts owed to you that are uncollectible, and debts you must pay that you guaranteed in connection with your bankruptcy.
- Definition Bearer Bond:
- Dictionary A bond that has no owner's name registered on the books of the issuing company and is therefore payable to the holder bankruptcy.
- Definition Basis Of Stock:
- Dictionary amount paid for the stock. If the stock is received as a gift, basis is generally the basis of the previous owner or the fair market value when received. The basis of inherited stock is usually its bankruptcy.
How works Bankruptcy meaning in Tah definition B .