What AVERAGE BASIS means: A method of figuring basis that can be used only for sales of regulated investment company (including mutual fund) shares. The taxpayer can choose either the single-category or double-category method.
- Definition Advance Payments:
- Dictionary Advance payments are prepayments for services or goods. They generally are includible in gross income upon receipt for both accrual- and cash-basis taxpayers average basis definition.
- Definition Active Participant:
- Dictionary A taxpayer who is covered by an employer-maintained qualified retirement plan, or a qualified self-employed retirement plan, if even for only one day during the year average basis explain.
- Definition Actual Expenses (Regular Method):
- Dictionary The method of deducting automobile expenses based on actual costs incurred average basis what is.
- Definition Annuity:
- Dictionary to a person at specified intervals for a specific period of time or for life. The amouont may be fixed or variable. Payments represent a partial return of capital and a return on the capital average basis meaning.
How works Average Basis meaning in Tax definitions A .