What ACCELERATED COST RECOVERY SYSTEM (ACRS) means: The system of depreciation mainly used for property placed in service after 1980 and before 1987. ACRS is also used for certain property placed in service after 1986 that is acquired from a related party who used the property before 1987. See Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS) for property placed in service after 1986.
- Definition Annuitant:
- Dictionary A person who receives a pension or an annuity accelerated cost recovery system (acrs) definition.
- Definition Amount Realized:
- Dictionary by a taxpayer on the sale or exchange of property. The amount received is the sum of the cash and the fair market value of any property or services plus any of the seller's liabilities assumed accelerated cost recovery system (acrs) explain.
- Definition Advance Earned Income Credit:
- Dictionary Payment by an employer based on an employee's claim to entitlement to the earned income credit. Advance earned income credit payments are treated as additional taxes on the tax return accelerated cost recovery system (acrs) what is.
- Definition Annuity Starting Date:
- Dictionary The first day of the first period for which an amount is due as an annuity payment under an annuity contract accelerated cost recovery system (acrs) meaning.
How works Accelerated Cost Recovery meaning in Tax definitions A .